Error : 96 when sending data threw Arduino Mega and RAK5205

Slower data range will let you reach higher distance but higher air-time. High air-time means it will take awhile before you can transmit again to follow the US915 dwell time restriction.

What do you mean that doesn’t work? I saw that the lora:status already sent you the proper reply.

Ok I got it !

I have finally succeed to disable the autosend, but it doesn’t solve my initial problem and the error 96…

Do you see this live data even if you have error 96? Btw, I also see you have a confirmed message. Do you really need that?

Also, can you run this command and send me the reply?

at+get_config=lora:channel

Hi @carlrowan, I hope you’re going well !

No I don’t receive the message when the error 96 appear.

Maybe not but I disabled it and it changed nothing.

Here is the reply to the command :

Hmm. Can you confirm that you can do the steps here up to sending LoRaWAN uplinks? But of course, using US915.

I gave up the configuration with the serial port, now I am going to try to directly modify the firmware with the RUI V2.0. I didn’t find a lot of ressources and documentation on the code of each module, do you know if there is explanation somewhere on it ? Or people who have created projects by this way ?

Hi @xaviercunego ,

I am not sure if doing RUI V2.0 will solve your issues. But if you want to proceed, here’s the sample project for RAK5205.

All collection of examples for RUI V2 is here.