Rak7248: No onboarding key found error in helium setup

I’m going through first time setup as detailed in Getting Started with a RAK Hotspot Miner | Helium Support and am getting a “no onboarding key found” in the helium app.

Device looks to have internet connection and can communicate with external services.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

1 Like

May well be that Helium aren’t accepting Alpha Miners anymore. Seen banner at the top of the product page:

What’s odd is that I ordered a rak hotspot miner v2 but got this one in the mail from the order?

Where did you order it from?

The v2 miners aren’t available until autumn:

Calchip website. I was in the Lion delivery pool.

Best talk to them then …

Actually there was an issue with their servers, it should be resolved by now. Can you try again and report please.

I’m having the same issue was yours resolved? How do I report and get this fixed?

1 Like

I have the same issue, I saw a post about it on Reddit from yesterday but I can’t seem to get it to work either.

Hei,

Quickest would be to send me an image of the QR code on the side of the miner where it says it is a RAK v2, best use discord (rak-wireless channel).
This is me there: magic1#2468
Or you can send me a DM here, or mail it to me:
[email protected]

Regards
Vladislav

1 Like

Hi I emailed you earlier I have the same plroblem as above w the installation. Can you please help
Thank you

Having similar issue. Just email you @Hobo

Hi Vlad I got the same issue please check your DM

Hei,

I don’t have any messages it appears, if you haven’t done so already you can join our discord to resolve this and any future issues there in the quickest way possible:

Regards

Having similar issue. Just email you @Hobo

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue too.

Can’t send you a DM @Hobo since I just joined. Could you help us out if we provided the Qr code from the device?

I joined the Discord and opened a ticket but no response yet.

Thx!