VBAT LEVEL for RAK3172

I have one, it’s an HT7333, I didn’t show it on the shemat, that’s it.

I set the flag to (VDD) for the VDD pin of rack2172

I run a quick test with the equipment I have
WisBlock Base Board RAK19007
WisBlock Core module RAK3382

This provides a regulated 3.3V for the RAK3372 (RAK3172) and has the same resistor network on Ain0.
I am getting a 0.2V difference between voltage measured at the battery connector and the reported voltage over LoRaWAN packet. My application is using api.system.bat.read().

I am not sure why it doesn’t work on your setup.

Thank you for your help, if your assembly is equivalent to mine, then this is probably due to an ancillary problem, I will redo a PCB with the minimum of components and see if it still works, thank you.

Here is my solution:

V_BAT connected to PB4/ADC 2

Source code:

uint16_t getBatteryLevel() 
{
  //430 =3v, 395= 2.15v
  int16_t percent = map(analogRead(adcBatteryPin),  430, 395, 100, 0);

if(percent < 0)
  {
    return 0;
  }

if(percent > 100)
  {
   return 100;
  }

return percent;
}

hello ,I will modify the wiring of the rak for testing yours, but a strange thing happened twice, I wanted to measure the consumption in standby mode, it completely blocks the rak, I don’t dare try it anymore, because it has to be reflashed with Cubeprogrammer??? I mean measuring manually with a multimeter.

Hello! Can you please help with one issue with ultra-low ADC resolution on voltage?

I have following schematic:

V_BAT connected to PB4.

When I measure ADC on PB4 with 3.4v and 2.9v the difference only 11 points:

It looks like something wrong, but I am not sure what exactly.

Appreciate any ideas. Thank you!

Your problem might be related to a (strange) limitation of the ADC input of the STM32WLE5 MCU itself.
The analog inputs work only reliable with a external input impedance of 50kOhm:

STM32WLE5 datasheet:

RUI3 function api.system.bat.get() is applying some calculations to get the 1M/1.5M resistor divider to work but limits the accuracy.