About the RAK7246 category

Please provide as much details as possible on the following points in order to have smoother, more successful and quick troubleshooting process.
Thank you

Issue: Hardware/Software
Setup: The configuration of your RAK7246 - Antennas, number of channels, LTE, etc.
Server: Built-in, TTN, ChirpStack, Other (point out)
Details: A short explanation on what happened, or did not happen and what would you like to accomplish

Issue: Unsure
Setup: RAK7246 - 915US, 1 antenna
Server: TTN
Details: My LoRa nodes won’t connect to TTN. They stay in “Activation” mode and never fully connect through the RAK7246 gateway. TTN shows the gateway as active and I’m running the latest firmware. I purchased this gateway less than a month ago.

Issue: Unsure
Setup: RAK7246 - 868EU, 1 antenna
Server: TTN
Details: Same problem like @focigod705 several times my nodes successful joined while being 1 meter away from gateway. All the time nodes indicate no gateway around. Same latest firmware ordered ~1 month ago.

@focigod705
@Ernestas

1.Download lora_pkt_fwd.c from the link above.
2.Copy the downloaded lora_pkt_fwd.c to the gateway’s /opt/ttn-gateway/packet_forwarder/lora_pkt_fwd/src directory.
3.Go to the directory /opt/ttn-gateway/packet_forwarder/lora_pkt_fwd and execute the command sudo make clean; sudo make.
4.Restart the gateway.

We will release version 4.2.0 in recent days. This issue has been fixed in version 4.2.0.