Connection between RAK 7249 and Node lora

How to make a 7249 gateway receive the data that a node is sending, which transmits in 915 mhz that it is a complete explanation since it will be from scratch.

Como hacer que un gateway 7249 reciba los datos que esta enviando un nodo lora el cual trasmite en 915 mhz que sea una explicación completa ya que sera desde cero.

Hi,

You will find a lot of details from this site, that you will need to activate your RAK7249.

https://www.loraserver.io/

Regards.

Hello @HelpMedica
What is the node?
You have three ways :

1. to use BuilIn LoRaServer
  2. To use External LoRa Server by loraserver.io
  3. To use TTN

Tell us a bit more for your project , so we can find the best way for you.

Regards
Todor Velev

1 Like

Hi @ric2498
loraserver.io has nothing to do with RAK7249. RAK Gateways support Semtech UDP pkt_fwd and MQTT bridges for JSON and Protobuf. So you ucan connect them virtually to anything.

Regards
Todor Velev

1 Like

Hello, I speak to you from my secondary account, apparently they put a block on me, but this is what the project I am trying to do is about…

What I want to achieve is to make the bidirectional connection between a rak 7249 gateway and 100 lora sx127x modules to finally send data from the lora modules to the gateway and be able to visualize them on a computer, thanks for your help.

Hi Todor,

Yes I agree with you, but my answer was only to provide some details(info) on the loraserver embedded into the RAK7249.

Regards.