Datasheet of RAK PCB Antenna for LoRa

I have bought RAK PCB Antenna for LoRa. I am unable to find the datasheet of the antenna. Can you provide the datasheet or information like VSWR vs Frequency, Effeciency, Radiation Pattern.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Steve1 ,

The antenna datasheet:

8xx Mhz band
9xx Mhz band

Hi @carlrowan ,
Please share the radiation pattern of the antenna. It is not specified in the datasheet.

Hi @carlrowan ,
Please share the radiation pattern of the antenna. It is not specified in the datasheet.

Hi @Steve1 ,

I have to check with out team about the radiation pattern.

However, please do note that those PCB antennas are designed for evaluation and needs to be fully tested for mass deployment (if will be used for that).

It is highly affected by external materials and getting any kind of radiation pattern might not be useful since it can change heavily depending on the enclosure and on where it is deployed. If you need the radiation pattern, you have to put it first on the enclosure together with the circuit board, batteries and other parts on the final product. This way, the radiation pattern info will be a useful parameter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.