Error List definition

Hello,

Can someone point me to the Error definition, I am getting LORA_STATUS_ERROR 80 while connecting to the gateway by rak811. I see the error in serial monitor but chip is working fine. I just want to understand and fix the error

> LORA_STATUS_ERROR 80

The LoRa is busy, so that it can’t do more things now.

Do you have any other operations to send tx while the join is pending?

Thanks, I have no idea what you mean by sending tx, thanks for sharing. Is there any document explain errors and remedy ?

TX sends an up-row package (including a join or send data) on behalf of the node. Can you give me a screenshot of what you did before it appeared so as to make it clear?

Hi Nicholas,

I have not changed much the code, only few things, here is screenshot:

My Interrupt also is not working, I could not find any document or example related to interrupt, appreciated if you involve another team member to help me for that. I am just connecting VCC to pin 13 and I do not see any any wakup or interrupt routine call.

Hi @Telekonix
1.“Interrupt_IO.pin_num=Int_Pin” what is Int_Pin ?
This pin_num is pin number of the module.
2.The connection needs waiting time. After rui_lora_join(), I see you haven’t done any processing. I don’t know how to do the main loop of your main() function?It is convenient to send your app. cfile to my mailbox [email protected], I will help you have a look.
3.It is recommended to call RUI interface continuously. For stable reliability, it is better to judge whether each RUI interface is set successfully before calling the next one.

Sure, I will send by Email. I have not changed the original APP.c from Rackwireless github. main function hasn’t been changed…