Error messages for USB port

Please include the following information, in order for us to help you as effectively as possible.

• What product do you wish to discuss? RAK4631

• What firmware are you using? VSCode/PlatformIO

• What firmware version? SoftDevice: S140 6.1.1

• Computer OS? (MacOS, Linux, Windows) Windows

• What Computer OS version? Windows 11

• How often does the problem happen? Always

• How can we replicate the problem? Yes

• Provide source code if custom firmware is used or link to example if RAKwireless example code is used.

I didn´t understand why I am receiving errors messages about USB port. Should it be part of Arduino Framework (Arduino.h)?

Blockquote
#include <Arduino.h>

/função setup/

void setup()

{

// void IniciaLEDsSerial(void);

Serial.begin(115200);

delay(5000);

Serial.println(“TESTE DE IMPRESSÃO NO SETUP”);

}

/função loop/

void loop()

{

// void PiscaLEDs(void);

Serial.println(“TESTE DE IMPRESSÃO NO LOOP”);

delay(2000);

}

Blockquote

Hi @crmrosa ,

Please add this #include <Adafruit_TinyUSB.h> on top of your code…

In your previous codes, it is likely you do not encounter the error because you are using the Wire library.

Thank you, I already did and it is working fine.

Do you know why the standard library <Arduino.h> is not enough to support a RAK4631 USB-C port?

ClĂĄudio

I am not really familiar on the exact reason but this happen after the update of the adafruit bootloader. @beegee might be able to recall this part and explain more clearly.

1 Like

For an answer to this question, please ask Adafruit. Our BSP is using the Adafruit nRF52 BSP, the only change is that the RAK4631 is in it as a variant.
Adafruit decided to take the USB library out of the BSP’s built-in libraries and add it as an external library. That is causing the problem with “missing header file”.

Thank you by your explanation.

ClĂĄudio

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.