How do I use api_reset in my sketch?

I am trying to use the api_reset command to restart the wisblock core if I get several failed connections on an nbiot device. (from GitHub - beegee-tokyo/WisBlock-API at 6a0d1ee1c4f1d7f689288017788c9bb66c326228)

If I just use api_reset() in my code i get an error saying it is not declared in the scope.

I have included these libraries
#include <Arduino.h>
#include <LoRaWan-RAK4630.h>

Any hints please?

Hi Paul,

api_reset() is a function from WisBlock API.
Did you do

#include <WisBlock-API.h> // Click to install library: http://librarymanager/All#WisBlock-API

Are you trying one of the examples?

Yes sorry it was, will include that and see if it works

I am trying to incorporate a reset into the wisblock nbiot example.
Is using the wisblock-api the way to go, or is there another way to do it?

Get multiple errors trying to use wisblock-api together in my sketch

c:/working_copy_arduino/portable/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: libraries\WisBlock-API\main.cpp.o: in function `setup':

C:\Working_Copy_Arduino\portable\sketchbook\libraries\WisBlock-API\src/main.cpp:66: multiple definition of `setup'; sketch\Wisblock_Davis_Weather_Station_NBIOT_V3.ino.cpp.o:C:\Users\DEV~1.STE\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_868435/Wisblock_Davis_Weather_Station_NBIOT_V3.ino:93: first defined here

c:/working_copy_arduino/portable/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: libraries\WisBlock-API\main.cpp.o: in function `loop':

C:\Working_Copy_Arduino\portable\sketchbook\libraries\WisBlock-API\src/main.cpp:217: multiple definition of `loop'; sketch\Wisblock_Davis_Weather_Station_NBIOT_V3.ino.cpp.o:C:\Users\DEV~1.STE\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_868435/Wisblock_Davis_Weather_Station_NBIOT_V3.ino:182: first defined here

c:/working_copy_arduino/portable/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lnrf_cc310_0.9.13-no-interrupts

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board WisBlock RAK4631.

Just call sd_nvic_SystemReset();. Needs #include <nrf_nvic.h>

WisBlock-API is very different from the usual RAK examples.