This file has been truncated. show original
* Transfer files between Seuss display board and Android mobile device using Bluetooth classic
* This is the ESP32 side of the Gateway, it runs on the Seuss Display Board
* Board wiring directions and code at https://github.com/frankcohen/ReflectionsOS
* Reflections project: A wrist watch
* Seuss Display: The watch display uses a breadboard with ESP32, OLED display, audio
* player/recorder, SD card, GPS, and accelerometer/compass
* Repository and community discussions at https://github.com/frankcohen/ReflectionsOS
* Licensed under GPL v3
* (c) Frank Cohen, All rights reserved. [email protected]
* Read the license in the license.txt file that comes with this code.
Thanks to Manoj Mishra for coding the Bluetooth file transfer protocol on Android and ESP32.
Contact Manoj at: Manoj Mishra, Indore, India, http://nevalosstechnologies.com/