How to set RAK4270 to test mode for Etsi 300 - 220 measurements

Hi, we have to do CE compliance measurements for our final device. These measurements are performed by a certified RF Lab. They need to perform the tests requested in europe to fullfill the RED-directive. These tests are based on Etsi 300 -220 1 and 2.
To do these tests, it is needed to activate the unmodulated carrier frequencies for transmission and a lot of other modes.
What are the commands for the RAK modules to activate these testmodes?
Here is a list of some of the tests I am talking about:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I already asked for support from our certification team regarding this. I will update you as soon as I got any word from them regarding this.

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the long delay.
We have a special test firmware for these tests. It requires to send special AT commands over the UART. This firmware can only be flashed over Jlink.
Is the Jlink port available? Can AT command be sent by the host MCU or bypassed from a computer to the RAK4270 UART?

Hi Bernd,
thanks for that information, I will try to make the Jlink Port accessable. Sending AT commands is basically no problem. Are these commands accepted on both UARTs from the Module?
Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,
Jlink access is great, for the UART’s I have to confirm with R&D. Which UART is better for you to test?