HTTPS certificate is not valid after firmware update to version 1.1.0062 r202

Hallo,
after the above mentioned firmware update I had problems to connect to my RAk7258. When I checked the certificate I saw that it is only valid

from Friday, 14. February 2020 at 03:57:13 Central European Standard Time
to Sunday, 15. March 2020 at 03:57:13 Central European Standard Time

This is a little bit short and don’t include the current date. I did a firmware update because version 1.1.0061 r199 fixed the folowing bug.

Fix bug: the packet forwarder hangs up in probability after the server’s domain name resolution failed (such as network interruption).

I had three hangs and the problem description seems to fit to my problems.

Before the update I used version 1.1.0059 r197. As I have a workaround (just accept the certificate) this is just a note that there seems to be a problem. On the other hand, if the certificate in the firmware update is correct what could I do to fix it?
Thank you, Tore

Hi. You are right. This is a bug. It will be fixed in the next release. Thank you.

On LoRaGateway_1.1.0063_Release_r205 it is still the same.
Every day, when I first connect to the RAK7258 management site it tells me that the HTTP certificate is invalid and I have to confirm that I really want to load the site.

Any workaround for this. Can I SSH to the device and setup a valid cert?

Hello,
you can delete the current certificate and restart uhttpd. This will create a self signed certificate which is valid for two years.

Here are some hints in German: OpenWRT: LuCI absichern
Thank you, Tore