I'm getting {invalid,unknown_gateway} error when I try to register my RAK v2

Hello,

I can’t onboard with my RAK v2 helium miner. I’m always getting {invalid,unknown_gateway} error. I’m told that Cal Chip didn’t replenish their onboarding account, I tried to contact them as well but since my device is RAK, I’d like to reach you as well. My SN: 918100G62020103747

Can anybody help me with onboarding?

@KralMurat

Unfortunately you will have to wait for them to top p their account, this is their responsibility, they should have it solved early next week I believe.

Regards

Yes but there’s no way to contact them, I tried all the ways. My device is RAK V2 but it has Cal Chip inside, it’s another weird thing, so it’s their responsibility instead RAK :smile:

Do you know if they’ll take care of it next week? Or you guess? Do you have any way to communicate with them?

@KralMurat

Your device does not have CalChip inside, they do not manufacture, RAK does. They only resell, as the seller they are responsible for onboarding. They top up their balance regularly, it is not on a request basis, so I trust they will take care of it once the weekend is over and they are back to operation.
I don’t think you contacting them is required for the issue to be fixed.

Regards