Incomplete payload received with WisGate Edge Lite 2 RAK7268V2

Hi community! I’m currently experiencing an issue with my RAK gateway, specifically the Wisgate Edge Lite 2 (RAK7268V2), in receiving payload from a LoRa communication device. When the payload is received, the gateway is registering it but ignoring the last byte of the FRMpayload. Additionally, the gateway is adding the Fport byte to the beginning of the FRMpayload. However, it is reading the other bytes that complete the sending frame correctly, including the MHDR, FHDR, and MIC. The issue can be observed in the example below.

My FRMpayload is 25 bytes, starting with 02 and ending in 03. However, the gateway is ignoring the last byte (03) and adding the Fport byte (01) to the beginning of the FRMpayload. This is not expected behavior since the payload includes a correct port indication.

I have reviewed the protocol and framework build on the device multiple times and they appear to be correct. I am unsure why this is happening and would appreciate any insights on the cause and possible solutions. Thank you in advance for your help.