Is it possible to register a DeviceEui through MQTT?

I’m using the gateway’s internal server, receiving device payloads through an mqtt broker. No problems here!
I also intend to “register new devices and applications” at the gateway remotely through this broker.
Is it possible to make this work? I couldn’t find documentation on this possibility…

Gateway model: HAC-GWW1.

No, it is not possible to register a DeviceEui (Device Extended Unique Identifier) through MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) directly.

DeviceEui is a unique identifier assigned to a device in the context of certain Internet of Things (IoT) protocols, such as LoRaWAN (Long Range Wide Area Network). It is a fixed value associated with the physical hardware of the device and is used for secure identification and communication within the IoT network.

MQTT, on the other hand, is a lightweight messaging protocol commonly used for sending and receiving messages between devices and applications in IoT and other environments. MQTT itself does not have a mechanism for registering or managing unique device identifiers like DeviceEui.