Thank you for introducing the new json format of lora gateway bridge.
However, it breaks the old json format in firmware build 1.1.0058_Release r196. I can not use old loraserver 2.x format any more.
Hardware: RAK7258 LTE 433.
Here is how to reproduce this issue:
- Load V1.1.0057_Release_r195 to RAK7258
- Configure the LoRa Packet Forwarder’s Server Address to 127.0.0.1
- Configure the LoRa Gateway MQTT Bridge’s LoRa Network Server Type to loraserver 2.x
- Subscribe to the same MQTT Broker and check the stats, rx message. As it is expected, it is loraserver 2.x format
- Keep settings and upgrade firmware to V1.1.0058_Release_r196
- check the mqtt stats and rx message again, You can see it is now chaneged to loraserver 3.x (JSON-V3) format. However, I expect no change on the format as I kept settings while upgrading.
I should be able to freely choose loraserver 2.x or loraserver 3.x (JSON-V3) format.