MNTD Blackspot Miner Issues - Newbie

Hi, I’m new to the whole helium miner space so please do forgive me for not understanding much about it. I’m having a lot of trouble with my MNTD Blackspot Miner. I probably did something wrong but I’m not sure. It came with a 64GB sd card inside which had really old firmware and was at a block height of 1. After about 24 hours of it doing nothing I thought something was wrong so I put in a 128gb SanDisk high endurance sd card which I did format and install the latest firmware on. However now whenever I run diagnostic’s literally nothing will show up. Inbound and outbound syncing is off and all information is unavailable. I also read through and watched some tutorials on port forwarding and tried those methods but it’s all the same. I don’t have it plugged in via Ethernet so that could be an issue but honestly I’ve no idea what I could have done wrong or if this is just standard procedure. Note with the pre installed 64gb it did say there was 100% sync with blockchain but the height wouldn’t update at all and the firmware was very far behind, and I’ve no idea if it would update by itself automatically or not which is why I opted for a new sd card with latest firmware. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I’m in the same boat. Did you ever manage to get it to work? I flashed my new Blackspot with the latest version and get no details and the hotspot is inactive.

Eventually yes, I just powered it off and reinserted the new sd card. Let it wait a little while like idk maybe half an hour and then powered it back on. Left it for a while and it eventually just started working and hasn’t been a problem since. I even switched to Ethernet a few days later and everything was still perfectly fine. So I’m not really sure and I don’t know if what I did is repeatable but hey you got nothing to lose so maybe give it a shot mate, all the best to you

Thanks! I ended up using the Nebra firmware and it started working fine for me too!