Prove Rak 13302 VD 001

Subject: RAK13302 001 (VD) PA booster not activating during TX (stuck at 35mA)
Message:
Hello,
I am experiencing a hardware/firmware issue with my RAK13302 001 (revision VD) connected to a RAK3401 core board.
The node is powered via a stable bench power supply set at 4.2V (connected to the battery port of the base board). I have flashed the correct specific 1W firmware variant: firmware-rak3401-1watt-2.7.26.uf2.
The node can receive LoRa packets correctly, but the 1W Power Amplifier (SKY66122) fails to activate during transmissions. When sending a long text message, the serial log confirms a Packet TX duration of 467ms, and my bench power supply shows the current draw remains completely stuck around 30-35mA. It does not show the expected high-current spike (400-600mA+) required by the 1W booster.
This behavior matches the known hardware/software issue described in Meshtastic GitHub Issue #11089, where the PA remains unamplified/attenuated.
Since this is a RAK13302 001 board without manual jumpers, how can I resolve this issue? Is this a defective hardware batch eligible for replacement?
Thank you.

Please open a support ticket at [email protected].
We will handle it there.