RAK 2243 cannot connect to ttn after firmware upgrade

Hi All

I have lora wireless rak 2243 and i do success connected to ttn and a days ago i upgraded my firmware using this image https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK2245-Pi-HAT/Firmware/
upgrade success but i can’t connect to ttn this is screenshot from my gateway-version and lora packet forwarder, data not receive at ttn

Hi @susiloharjo

Can I ask, if you are sure you went through the configuration procedure and can verify that all the setti gs are correct. By default this new firmware is configured to use the built in loraserver. Also make sure when you configure it to use ttn you choose the appropriate band, the default is 868EU. You can go through the manual here:

Let me know how it goes and I will help if there are still issues.

Regards
Vladislav

Did u modify the file /opt/ttn-gateway/packet_forwarder/lora_pkt_fwd/local_conf.json?

no this is automatically created when i start the lora_pkt_fwd, im trying to change this to manually inject the gateway mac, but after restart the lora_pkt_fwd local_conf.json back to 0FFFE i think this is the problem i dont know why

Yes i already change this to AS923, and this gw already work but after i update the OS then lora pkt fwd not work

Hi @susiloharjo,

The new firmware comes with the built in Lora server enabled. Did you remember to point the forwarder to ttn after you upgraded.
Regards
Vladislav

hi @Hobo yes i already reconfigure it in gateway-config, and forwarding to ttn router.asia.thethings.network, i think the problem is in local_conf.json always give me the wrong id

Regards
Eko

Rename the files set_eui.sh and update_gwid.sh in the /opt/ttn-gateway/packet_forwarder/lora_pkt_fwd directory, and then modify the gateway_id in local_conf.json. After restart, the gateway_id of the gateway will not be changed.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Can you send me the contents of set_eui.sh, update_gwid.sh, the mac address of eth0, and the mac address of wlan0?