RAK 5010 at.c, user_app and app_task files

Issue: Software

Setup:

Details: Hey guys so I had a question. I was actually looking at the github repository for rak 5010 products and was looking at the sample code and so I wanted to know how the file at.c was invoked and where was it invoked from. I also wanted to know what does the user_app.c file do exactly and I wanted to know if app_task file did anything because I modified the app_task a little bit and compiled it; however it did not effect the code in any way.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi,
Q: how the file at.c was invoked and where was it invoked from?
A: It is based on the usb interrupt handled in rui_running() in main function. This part is not open. If you want to add your AT, you can do it as others at code.

Q:I also wanted to know what does the user_app.c file do exactly?
A: user_app.c is for users to develop their own code structure. For now no OS, so you can do with main funtion. Like add a sensor, a taskā€¦

Q:I wanted to know if app_task file did anything because I modified the app_task a little bit and compiled it; however it did not effect the code in any way.
A:This file is an GSM example. It is not active. If you want to use, you should set the server IP, port, and enable it with AT command. I advise you add your own task in main funtion with a timer callback.

Ok thank you so much

Also I wanted to confirm that at.c is invoked through the usb uart as soon as the user starts to type something?

Yes, at.c is invoked.