RAK 5205 GPS data only

1. Im using RAK5205 how to setting RAK to send only GPS data
  2. Why temperature sensing its weird, its measure 2-3 degree above im using lopy + pysense for comparison, also esp32 with ds1820.
  3. How many device can connect to loraserver.io concurrently

Hi,

1. The only way, which I know of to make the node send only GPS data is to change the firmware. You can read more about that here:
    [http://docs.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/WisTrio-LoRa-RAK5205/Hardware_Specification/RAK5205_User_Manual_V1.4.pdf]( User Manual)
    If it is a must to be done this way for your particular application, I could investigate further and offer a solution. However this would take quite some time.

2. Are you using any enclosures or battery packs? Is the board sealed in a box together with a battery inside. If this is the case, the battery is an additional heat source and the enclosure is a heat trap. Thus it would be normal for the temperature inside to be higher.

3. There is no limitation according to the documentation provided on the loraserver.io website. However it is generally assumed as a good practice not to have one gateway handle more than 500 nodes. I would stick to this rule of thumb in order to ensure stable operation.

I hope this answers your questions :slight_smile:

1. Thank you
  2. No im not using any case and also im using usb with adaptor to powering sensor
  3. Noted Thank you