RAK 7248 Reset to Factory Settings

Issue: How to reset RAK7248

Setup: RAK7248 Hotspot Miner

Server: nil

Details: Hi all, i’m trying to find a way to reset the hotspot miner but I can’t find a way to do so… Please help me out to reset my miner to factory settings !

Hei @xsdysx ,

There is no such thing as reset the miner to factory settings. It always is with factory settings, you can not change those yourselves, with the exception of antenna and location.
What exactly is it you want to do the reset for?
For future tech support best head to our Discord:

Regards
Vladislav

I am earning less than a dollar everyday from my miner because I do not have good coverage as I’m just a student and I have many limitations put on myself and the miner from my parents as they are not very understanding hence I would like to reset the miner and sell it for to a new owner who could further expand the miner’s capabilities.

Hei @xsdysx ,

There is no such thing as resetting the miner. You simply transfer it from your wallet to the one of the new owner.

Regards
Vladislav

what if the person who gave it to me has disappeared for over a month. i have 2 7248, 2 original helium and 4 rak DIY (not sure of models) i have 7 hotspots which I need to place but cannot access info Is there any way to reset or transfer without this person. He has been gone for over aa month?

Unfortunaly no, only the current owner of the miner can transfer it to another owner.
Additionally, DIY miners are very rare, almost impossible to come across, are you sure these are real miners?