RAK 7258 to flespi by mqtt issue

Hello, I hope you are fine, I’m really new working with Lora and mqtt, I have a mqtt broker on flespi platform, Following the quick start guide off rak, I was config my gateway to connect with flespi broker and that connect successfully with out problems, but my gateway no publish any message or information, I think is a problem to my brokers but, i try publish since my house and flespi broker recive message with out problem, In dococumentation I see is necessary use a RAK811 to publish and subscribe, My question is exist any other way to publish message on flespi just using gateway.

Images for your information

if anybody can help me , really I’ll very grateful.
Regars

In dococumentation I see is necessary use a RAK811 to publish and subscribe

The purpose of a LoRaWAN gateway is to make radio messages transmitted from LoRaWAN nodes available to a network server program.

You seem to be using the built-in LoRaServer, so any proper LoRaWAN node (not just a RAK811) properly registered with the LoRaServer, in range, and operating on the correct frequencies should be able to produce messages which LoRaServer could then publish to your MQTT broker.

My question is exist any other way to publish message on flespi just using gateway.

There’s really no other point to a LoRaWAN gateway than to pass through messages from nodes. Granted, if you wanted to add some sensors to the gateway’s embedded linux computer itself, and come up with some other software that would also publish information to an MQTT broker without involving LoRaWAN or LoRa radios at all, you could probably do that… but that would be an entirely custom project, not a standard capability of the gateway or its firmware. Such a project would be very advanced however - you’d need to know about how to cross compile for OpenWRT, or how to install additional python components or similar. Really it’s the sort of thing you should get working on a Raspberry Pi with its own Internet connection or something first, before trying to port it to the gateway.