RAK free cloud LoRaServer for testing!

Please see my document or my email firstly.
What you should open in browser is not 47.101.11.150, but http://47.101.11.150:8080
I’ve told you in the email too.

Just try again.

The current version of loraserver is 2.6

Hi @Fomi, it seems that RAK products (2245, 7249 …) are not compatible with loraserver 3.xx so far, so that is why you are using 2.6, right?

@Fomi it would be of much help if RAK can be clear as to which version of loraserver.io is compatible with DIY7249.

I have ordered it few days back and now stuck and don’t know which server to use with it.

Please mention clear versions, please.

Hi @Oskariot

No, RAK products are compatible with loraserver 3.x actually, but when we set up the cloud loraserver, we just use 2.6 version. It is just used for testing RAK products, and i think it is enough so far.

Hi @abhishek2101

We’ve ever tested with loraserver 2.6, 2.8, and 3.0, and they work well.
Then we set up the cloud loraserver for testing, and we think it will be helpful for customers, but it is only used for testing RAK products. So 2.6 version is fine i think, and in the future soon, we may upgrade it to 3.x.

Hi @Fomi

Thank you for answer, I have to wait on your 3.xx version of test server, because I have problem to run 2245 with 3.xx version, and it seems that @stormforce133 with RAK7249 has similar problem … or I missing something.

Hello,
I want to use the cloud LoRaServer,
application : [email protected]+EU868+6months

Thank you…

Hi @KerimC

Please check your email.
I’ve just sent a email to you.
Have a good time. :slight_smile:

I received. Thank you…

Hello,
I’d like to use the Cloud LoRaServer,
Application: [email protected]+US915+3days

Thankyou

RAK811%20device

1 Like

Hi @Raj

I’ve just sent a email to you, please check it.

Hi, could you please send me the creds to connect to NA903-NA923 Server.

Hi @cash,

Please submit your application according the correct format:

BTW, what’s the “NA903-NA923”?

Hi Fomi,

I have a problem to publish my email address, because of bot scanners. Once they have you on their list, you are the target for spam. Is there another way? Can I send you the data in private message?
I actually registered to this forum with my email, therefore as forum admin you might have my email address by my user name.
Thanks

Following:

Here is my data:
Cash + email + 915 + two month

Hi @cash,

Please check the message.

Sorry, didn’t get any message.
My email: cashflow.4me - at - gmail - dot - com

Hi @cash,

Please check your email.

Thanks @Fomi, got it!

Hello,