RAK online compiler for you to compile your customized firmware based on RUI

Hey I would also like to apply for the Online compiler

Name: Jithin Isaac
Email: [email protected]
Module used: RAK811 & RAK811 Breakboard

Hi @jithins,

I’ve just sent an email to you, please check it.

Hi all,

We’re glad to get some feedback from you. If you have some suggestions when you use it, just feel free and tell me what’s your suggestion. Thank you!

Got it! Thanks Mr. Fomi…

[email protected] RAK5205

Hi @slyfoxneil,

Thank you Fomi . I got it.

Hi I would like to apply for the online compiller
[email protected]
node: RAK5205
GW :RAK 7249

Urvil Suthar
[email protected]
RAK811

Hi @Timme @urvil,

I’ve sent email to you, please check.

Hello Fomi,
I’m working on RAK5205 and I would like to apply for the Online compiler.
Is it ready for that node?
My mail : [email protected]
Thanks

Hi @JCDS,

By now, you can RAK online compiler to compile a customized firmware for your own product which is built based on RAK811 module. In the future, it’ll support more and more RAK IoT modules.
Surely, as you know, RAK5205 is a product which is built based on RAK811, so you can work on it using RAK online compiler and RUI APIs, and write a customized Application. But maybe you need to write some code for sensors too in Application.
Actually, we’re working on it from today on. We’ll develop some product practice samples based on RUI APIs and open the source code of them (some Applications) in our Github repository. The first product is RAK7204 which is built based on RAK811 module and add a temperature/humidity sensor, it will be completed in 3 days. The second product is RAK5205 which is built based on RAK811 module too, and add several sensors and GPS, it will be completed next week. The third product is… Surely, you can build your own product based on RAK811 module too according to our product practice sample.:smiley:

Hi @Fomi
Mojtaba Zare,
[email protected]
RAK811 & RAK813.

Hi @mojtabazare1371,

Sorry for late.
Please check your email.

Hi,
I’d like to try out the new RUI on-line compiler…
Thanks!

Hi @ws94301,

Please show me “your name” + “your email” + “your RAK IoT module/product picture”.

[email protected]
RAK811 wisNode.

Hi @ws94301,

I’m sorry, but i can’t see the content.
Can you please post “your name” + “your email” + “your RAK IoT module/product picture” again?

Hi @rushabh.sudame,

I’ve just sent you an email, please check it.

Hi @Fomi,

I am getting response: Bad status: 400 when trying to login on given IP address.