RAK sticker uses case

Hi,
We have bought 2 devices and testing its use cases
Whether it will send on 3 data per 3 hours because I have nearly drived 30km for 3 hrs and only 3 data each data per hour no matter what even when Alert situation it only send data per hour. Is it only for 1hour data not live tracking.
What does accelerometer do here?
I am trying to create an action to external system, no matter which API I am trying send data , it is not pushing data. I tested whether API is working through curl. It works flawlessly but in action in trackpac it is not sending.
And for alert to test I have given Alert me when temperature is above 32. It’s gives me alert for single time per day.Why?
Thanks in advance
L.Vishal

Welcome to RAK forum @Vishal ,

By default, 1 uplink per hour is used to optimized battery life. This interval can be configure via downlink. I am getting the details from our team and will get back to you.

With regards to API of Trackpac, if it works on curl/postman, it is best to consult with their support since we have no visibility on their API implementation. Please provide them the details of your testing. If there is no reply on their side, I can help you to follow-up.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and where can I find or how to configure interval via downlink because trackpac doesn’t show anything about downlink
Thanks in advance
L.Vishal

It’s not Trackpac to supply that but manufacturer of Lora device :wink: @carlrowan some updates from your team about it ? would be nice also to add it in RakWireless Wiki :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Carl,
got one of the Stickers we bought connected to our TTN-service. Now I am looking to possible configurations - so I would be interesed in the Downlink-Commands, too - can you send them to mee?
Thanks alot
Andy