I’ve run into a strange issue when sending messages over CAN bus.
When I run the example code from RAK13006_CAN_Master.ino it
- sends 48 frames successfully (frames 1-48)
- fails to send all additional frames (frames 49+)
I have tried using different CAN bit rates and different messages, but the result is the same. Only 48 frames are successfully sent. Never more, never less. Exactly 48 succeed.
- WisBlock Base: Rak19011
- WisBlock Core: RAK11200
- WisBlock Power Module: RAK19012
- WisBlock IO Slot A: RAK5802 (Modbus)
- WisBlock IO Slot B: RAK13006 (CAN Bus)
Any ideas what might cause this?
Thanks for your help