RAK18032 can not work with RAK12019 on RAK4631

I am experiencing issues with using rak18032 and rak12019 on rak4631. When I integrate the setup for both sensors into the program, I find that the rak18032 does not function, whereas the rak12019 seems to work fine. However, when I upload the example tutorials for each sensor individually, both sensors function correctly.

When using RAK12019 together with RAK18032 you have conflicts with GPIO usage

In Slot A INT of RAK12019 uses same pin as MIC_CTRL of RAK18032
In Slot B the INT of RAK12019 will control WB_IO2 which controls the power of the RAK18032
In Slot C INT of RAK12019 uses same pin as MIC_PDM1_DATA
In Slot D it should work, there is no GPIO conflict

You can check by yourself using the Pin Mapper Excel Sheet

Thank you very much for your guidance,beegee.
It was an oversight on my part not to have noticed this in my design. I will certainly pay attention to this aspect in my future designs.

Hi @beegee

I can’t seem to get the pin mapper sheet to work in Google Sheets or LibreOffice Calc. I don’t have access to Microsoft Excel. Is there another form of this data I can look at or figure out the conflicts a different way? Is it possible to export this sheet into a LibreOffice compatible format?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum @ruswerner

Sorry, the Excel sheet is based on many macros and it cannot be imported into Google sheets or LibreOffice.

@ruswerner
No promises and not sure if there is a time limit to use it. I don’t know as well if it need Excel to run.

Unzip the attachement and start the EXE file in it.
WisBlock IO mapping generator-October-2023.zip (1.6 MB)