RAK19007 + Pololu 12V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V70F12

I am currently trying to use a RAK 19007 with a Pololu 12V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V70F12.

I am trying to activate a mercury relay, but it seems that the 19007 cannot provide enough current to achieve this. I was unable to find anything about the current output on the datasheet. Is this information available somewhere?

I need 422mA to activate the coil on the mercury relay, but when I have the regulator powered by the J12 header and the mercury switch attached, it drops my input voltage from 3.3 to 3.1, and my output on the regulator goes from 12+V to 4.2V when connected to the relay. The mA are around 160mA.

When I directly connect the regulator to my power source it works correctly.

Can you provide some schematic?
If you are using a GPIO to “power” your Pololu, that will most likely not work. The max output current of a nRF52840 on all GPIO’s together is 14mA (from Nordic nRF52840 datasheet).

I am not able to provide a schematic. I tried to power it from J12 Pin 1 VDD and Pin2 GND. I am using the ESP 32 RAK11200 on this board.

Do you see any way to power this via the board, or will I need to use an external power source for the Pololu regulator? When powered externally, it works perfectly, but if there is a way to use a single power source for the board and the regulator, that would be ideal.

VDD is limited in current and supplies everything else on the WisBlock Base Board.
Maybe you can try the VBAT pin on J11