RAK2171 can't join Thingpark NS

Hi everyone, I’m having some trouble getting my RAK2171 to connect to ThingPark. I’ve followed all of the instructions provided by RAKwireless and ThingPark to configure the device, but it still doesn’t seem to be working. Strangely, my RAK3172 works just fine with the same configuration settings. I use RAK7289V2 as a gateway with ThingPark NS configured like this [link].(How to Add RAK WisGate Edge Gateway V2 in ThingPark - Actility ThingPark Guide | RAKwireless Documentation Center)

I’ve checked all of the setting’s multiple times, and everything appears to be correct. I’m not sure what could be causing the issue, and I’ve run out of ideas on how to fix it.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with the RAK2171 and ThingPark? If so, how did you resolve them? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello @Ahli,

The RAK2171 joined normally ThingPark console:

When creating the device what manufacturer have you selected?

I use LoRa generic module, i am using AS923-2 band. Somehow the device stuck at the initialisation phase.

Hello @Ahli,

Even with AS923-2, the device joined:

It should be some differences in the configuration - channels plans of the gateway/TrackIt device, frequency plan selected in the ThingPark console, etc.

Is there any documentation for the channels or data rate configuration for the TrakcIt/Gateway? I can find the configuration option in the gateway regarding the data rate or channel, but I can’t find it for the TrackIt device, so I don’t know how to match the configuration between the gateway and the TrackIt. I suspect that’s might the problem since even with the Embedded NS from RAKGateway the TrackIt device can’t send data and only stuck at the initialization phase.