Currently I am working on STM32WLE5CCU6 + RAK3172 using STM32CubeIDE. So I am checking sleeping current.
Currently I am getting 340uA of sleeping current.
I want to make it reach to 5uA.
Can anyone guide me how can I achieve that. I have some doubts like below.
- Do I need to power off / sleep the radio?
- Currently in STM32CubeIDE my system clock is 48MHz. During Sleep mode do I need to slow it down?
- Do i need to stop the ADC or it is not required?
- Currently I am making port A GPIO to Analog and No_Push_Pull mode. In some of the pins in Port B and Port C are connected with radio. So do I need to change that and also remaining pin to analog and No_Push_Pull mode.
- If I am using DS18B20 then, It is required to Cut down Vcc and ground during sleep mode?
I am new to low power related topics. Sorry if I have asked silly questions.