Rak4600 Evaluation board

Hello
I purchased a kit of 4600 evaluation board, I do not know which is BLE antenna and which is Lora, can someone help ?

Thanks

The connector on the side of the Micro USB port is for LoRa and the other one is for BLE.

2 Likes

Is it working for you ? Did you have to burn the firmware onto it, or it worked without that ?

Thanks for response and follow up, I haven’t update firmware yet since I was not sure about antenna. Will attach antenna according your note and will test somewhere next week

1 Like

darkpanda08

[Darkpanda ](https://forum.rakwireless.com/u/darkpanda08)

January 26

Is it working for you ? Did you have to burn the firmware onto it, or it worked without that ?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi, the FW should be flasahed already, so if you using RAK4600 only (without EVB) use UART2 and at should work :slight_smile:

I know about the connector, my question is about antenna itself, seems they are different in shape and size

Hi Sayeed
Here is a graphic illustration that will help you determine the LoRa and BLE Antenna

Hi Mark,

Thanks for quick response, my problem is Antenna itself not the connector, the two Ipex small antenna are not identical.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: The Pig-tail like antenna is the LoRa Antenna.

The one that have cable on its top is BLE.

1 Like

Thanks Velev, that answers my question

Any chance you could add that to the quick start guide in the documents section?

Yes we will add this. Thank you.

Is the BLE antenna the one with the gray wire or the black wire? They both have pig tails.

Hi @dmiles264, I labeled the image for clarity.

what about these antennas? I do not have the ones you marked

Is the black one with the grey wire Lora or BLE?

Hi @dmiles264 The black antenna with the gray cable is the Bluetooth antenna.