RAK4630 delayMicroseconds can not define

Dear sir,

I use RAK4630 with arduino environment and now I am following “WisBlock/examples/RAK4630/solutions/Soil_Conductivity_Monitoring at master · RAKWireless/WisBlock · GitHub” for connecting Modbus with RAK4630.
But I’ve error for the attached photo.

And I also attached the error log from the arduino environment error.
Do you have some ideas how can I solve for that issue?

Best Regards,
K S Thar

/The error log/
Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows Store 1.8.57.0) (Windows 10), Board: “WisBlock RAK4631, S140 6.1.1, Level 0 (Release)”

c:/users/03/documents/arduinodata/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: libraries\ArduinoModbus\libmodbus\modbus.c.o: in function `_sleep_response_timeout’:

C:\Users\03\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoModbus\src\libmodbus/modbus.c:162: undefined reference to `delayMicroseconds’

c:/users/03/documents/arduinodata/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\03\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoModbus\src\libmodbus/modbus.c:162: undefined reference to `delayMicroseconds’

c:/users/03/documents/arduinodata/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\03\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoModbus\src\libmodbus/modbus.c:162: undefined reference to `delayMicroseconds’

c:/users/03/documents/arduinodata/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: libraries\ArduinoModbus\libmodbus\modbus.c.o:C:\Users\03\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoModbus\src\libmodbus/modbus.c:162: more undefined references to `delayMicroseconds’ follow

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Error compiling for board WisBlock RAK4631.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

/************************************************************/

Hello @kaungsoethar

The example code compiles without errors for me.

What BSP version are you using? Latest is 1.3.1

What versions of the ModBus and RS485 libraries are you using? Mine are V1.0.6 and V1.0.2

Do you use the example code as it is or did you change something?

Another thing I just saw in your logs, you are using the Arduino IDE from Windows Store.

Please uninstall that version and download the original version from Arduino

Dear Beegee,

It is solved. I guess because of the window store version.
I changed to the original version and it works.
Thank you so much for your support :pray:

You are welcome.
We are here to help.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.