[RAK4631] - Arduino module AT Commands

Greetings everyone,

I am a student currently working on a greenhouse project and have decided to utilize RAK technology for the first time. However, I have run into some issues while attempting to obtain my DevEUI AppKey and AppEUI, as I did not select the RUI3 model.

I came across an older discussion suggesting the installation of WisBlock-API to resolve this issue, but I am unsure how to properly use it.

I am in need of assistance and would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum @Benja_C

What kind of application are you planning to develop, there are examples available that can be used as a starting point for the WisBlock-API.

What WisBlock Core module do you plan to use?

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am attempting to establish an information chain to transmit various data, such as temperature and pressure, from my greenhouse to a server, which will then display this information via Grafana. To achieve this, I am using the Nordic nRF52840 BLE Core Module for LoRaWan with LoRa SX1262, as well as the WisBlock RAK19007 and the sensor BME680.

While I have found several examples of codes for data transfer, I am unable to obtain the appEUI, devEUI, and appKey required for communication with my gateway. As I do not possess the RAK4631 RUI3, I am attempting to retrieve this information through a USB connection with my PC and Arduino.

Hello @Benja_C

As a starter, you can check my RAK4631-Kit-4-RAK1906 example.
It is based on my WisBlock-API-V2 which includes:

• LoRa P2P and LoRaWAN functionality
  • BLE support for firmware update and debug output
  • AT commands compatible (90%) with our RUI3 AT commands
  • Works with our WisToolBox for easy setup of the device (but firmware update over WisToolBox is not working)
  • Low power consumption
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.