RAK4631 Compilation Error When Compiling/Uploading Code bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory

I’m on MacOS using the Arduino IDE to try to upload code to my RAK 4630 core. I have it set up the temperature sensor (RAK 1901) and it’s plugged into my 2015 macbook via USB. In the Arduino IDE I have the Board set to ‘WisBlock RAK 4631’. I’m using this example code file from the Examples tab: RAK1901_Temperature_Humidity_SHTC3.ino. I also installed the library needed: http://librarymanager/All#SparkFun_SHTC3. However, when I compile the code I get the following error:fork/exec /Users/dhruv/Library/Arduino15/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory

Compilation error: fork/exec /Users/dhruv/Library/Arduino15/packages/rakwireless/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2019q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory

Welcome to the forum @Dhruv

Looks like the installation of the BSP was not complete. Try to remove the RAK4631 BSP with the Board Manager and re-install it again.