RAK4631 Not Responsive/No DFU

Hi Guys,
I finally got my Wisblock Starter Kit order yesterday and was excited to start working with it.
My kit is the below.
RAK19007+RAK4631-R LoRaWAN and LoRa Nordic nRF52840 BLE Core with RUI3 / US915

I hooked it up directly to my pc to power it. And I have a red Blinking indicator which tells me it is getting power. No other LED’s light up at all.

I went over to the Meshtastic website to flash it with the latest Meshtastic firmware but the module wont even load DFU.

I attempted updating the bootloader using the guide on the website via command prompt but the device times out when attempting to manually push the bootloader update (I am using the correct COM port). This was attempted on 2 different computers to ensure it was not an issue with my main computer.

I am fairly new to this so not sure if there are any other things I can try, or did I get a dud?

Welcome to the forum @ElMalditoBatman

If you connect the device to your computer, try to double push the reset button to get into UF2 mode. A new drive RAK4631 should pop up.
Then try to flash the UF2 file provided by Meshtastic.

Hi, thanks for the prompt response. I tried this a number of times on both computers, but no luck. No new drives are mounted. Double pressing, long pressing, nothing works there :frowning:

I also did as was suggested in a prior thread here with a similar issue and removed the rak module and readded it in case it was not placed correctly.

Do you have access to a DAPLink (like our RAKDAP1) or JLink adapter to flash the firmware without USB?