I’m new to RAK and in embedded systems in general, I want to build a GPS tracker that is configured through BLE & a web interface with:
- sleeping interval
- activate/deactivate some sensors
- activate/deactivate wake up interrupt on movement with sensitivity threshold
- MQTT downlink (BG96 URC) should trigger a fonction to update the tracker settings
- activate BLE only when user button is pressed
Can a customized RAK firmware with the RUI API do that?
If not, which “low-power device” firmware would you recommend?
- Does the Arduino firmware support the same power-saving sleep mode?
- Is the RAK5010 compatible with Zephyr RTOS? I’ve seen it supports nRF52840-PCA10056
Thank you very much