Rak7205 with solar pannel

I upgrade bootloader and firmware to my tracker. Now only have GPS value, accelerometer and battery voltage, but no other sensors. With Rak Serial Port Tool I see, BME I2C WRITE ERROR, and BME I2C READ ERROR for four times, at last BME680 set sensor settings ERROR.

Any help, thank in advance.

Hi!
Can you tell me the version number of bootloader and firmware? thank you

Sorry for this. We have found a bug in latest firmware. Team is fixing it. Please wait for release.

@jcheca This bug has been fixed, you can upgrade the latest firmware to try.thank you for your present.:+1::+1::+1:

All sensors working BUT no GPS data y LPP Payload after new firmware. I’ll try to enable GPS but it is not supported with RIU. What could I do !!

Hi @jcheca,

Where are you using RAK7205? indoor or outdoor?
RAK7205 will send GPS payload only when it get a valid GPS position. So if you are using RAK7205 indoor, there is no GPS signal and no GPS payload will be sent.

It is outdoor, in the same place where always is in when I am testing the device; The same place where it was working before, now say No GPS Signal found !!

OK, get it.

Can you connect RAK7205 with a PC, and share me the output of its serial port please?