RAK7258 Connection to TTN

Hi I’ve just setup a new gateway, configured it on my ethernet network and I can access the web config page.

It’s a 923Mhz model, and I’m wanting to configure it for AS920-923 and connect to TTN.

I’ve setup the gateway record, and its saying its connected, but there is no traffic going through.

I have a few LoRa Devices that work within range of a Meshed router I have at work, but they don’t seem to talk to my RAK at home.

I’m running the latest firmware, but there is nothing showing up in the packet logger on the gateway or on the TTN console.

How should I check where the issue is?

Thx
JP

Can you see any message in the gateway log?

No - it’s empty.

I did just get one entry appear in the Gateway traffic section on the TTN console though. But nothing on the gateway itself…

JP

Can you give me the screenshot? thank you

Here you go;

Thx
JP

Also - here is the front status page…

Thx
JP

Can I receive any data from your TTN? Because the lora packet logger interface is updated in real time and cannot save previous data, you need to open the interface and send data at the same time to see what you receive.

Hi Nicholas,
I’m just starting to get entries appearing ont eh TTN console. See image below. For the time this console is open, I’ve also had the gateway’s screen open and its still empty…
Thx, JP

Can you send me the screenshot of this configuration? thank you!

Here you go,
Thx
JP

Just started getting these appear;

The server Address is mistake.You try to it this.

router.as2.thethings.network

Thanks for that I’ve updated it.

What should I set the TTN router setting to? (Or is that a seperate thing)?
Thx
JP

I’ve been using AS920-923. Should that be changed too?
Thx
JP

choose it.

Hi,

So I’ve done all that and let it sit. I’m getting lots of errors - is that normal?

thx
JP

You check this

Thanks for your help - we’ll see how things go,
JP