RAK7258 gateway not connecting to TTN and Web management platform

Hello and Good Day,
My RAK7258 gateway is not connected to the TTN. It is setup correctly and i can see packets from all around me arriving at the gateway including my own node nearby. However, this data from this specific gateway is not being fowarded to the TTN. I have double checked the server adresses and API keys and selected the configuration of the gateway as packet fowarder but from the TTN, it shows disconnected and does not seem to connect. It is frustrating to say the least but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Larry.

Which region are you in, which gateway server address have you setup and which TTN console are you using?

I am in the EU, the gateway server adress i am using is “router.eu.thethings.network” and the TTN is v3.

Hei @Larry ,

TTN v3 uses another server address for EU:
eu1.cloud.thethings.network

Regards
Vladislav

Hi,
I do not know why i did not think of this. Thank you both Vladislav and Nick for the help. The gateway packets are now being fowarded to the TTN.
Also this may not be related to the current topic but the gateway web management platform was not accesible for some time yesterday causing me to perform a factory resest and re-configure it again. The error recieved from the IP address is shown in the picture below. Is there some idea as to what causes this and how to fix it such that one does not always perform a factory reset when it happens again in the future ?

Many Regards,
Larry.

@Larry can you share the firmware version you are using? This is an old bug fixed in the latest version of the WisGateOS. The latest firmware can be found here.

Hi Velev, I am using version ‘1.2.0066_Release r213’. I should upload the bin file from the firmware attachment in your previous comment as a update ?
Regards,
Larry.

Yes, update to the latest version that I have shared in the post. :slight_smile:

I have done so. Thank you all for the quick help and information and i hope you all have a nice day.

Regards,
Larry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.