RAK7258 no graphs in Basic Station mode

Issue: Changing LoRa Network from Packet Forwarder to Basic Station all the graphs are empty in Status | Overview.

Setup: RAK7258 running 1.2.0065_Release r209 firmware

LoRa Server: TTN v3 (The Things Stack Community Edition)

Details: When running Packet Forwarder mode connected to TTN v2 all the graphs on the Status | Overview worked. Moving to TTN v3 I changed from Packet Forwarder to Basic Station and this caused all the graphs to be blank even though the RAK7258 is still receiving data from stations and sending the data to TTN.

Also the Status | LoRa Packet Logger frequency graph (bottom left corner) shows a frequency range of 470.4 to 473.4, but I am using the US 915 band.

The log shows lots of these errors:
daemon.err uhttpd[1463]: connect ERROR: Connection refused
user.err basicstation[12468]: [LOG:ERRO] Lora mode error, mode value: 0

Hei @KanyonKris ,

This is a known bug (the graph part) that has been reported and will be corrected with the next firmware version, which will be coming by the end of the month.
The other issues, first time I encounter them. I will report them for a solution.
Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Vladislav

1 Like

I upgraded to WisGateOS 1.0.1 and the graphs are still blank in the Overview.

@KanyonKris ,

This is a bug that is still being worked on :slight_smile:

Regards
Vladislav

1 Like

Installed WisGate 1.0.2 (released June 15), still no graphs. Hoping it’s fixed in the next release.

WisGateOS 1.1.1 is released. you can find it here.
All mentioned bugs are fixed. Also, the Overview in Basics Station mode is there :slight_smile:

You need to wait around 10 minutes for the system to gather the needed data for the graph.

1 Like

Yes! Overview graphs are working. Funny that the 1.1.1 version was released the day after my post above.
There is still a problem. In the LoRa Packet Logger the left graph (frequencies) shows nothing.

The left one is real-time and works for the EU band normally:

I will check with the R&D.

1 Like

I am on US band. The graph used to work in packet forwarder mode. Thank you for the reply and checking with R&D.

Yes, confirmed, there is a bug with the graph and the BS mode. :smile: The R&D will work on this. Thank you!

1 Like

Version 1.2.1 fixed it.