Connected using Ethernet.
Rebooted, logged on and downloaded new firmware with CRC confirmation.
See this update note on wi-fi bug – item 4.
Installed and now I get log-in page with every click on left-hand menu item.
Not a good start. Was connected to TTN, now can’t connect.
- Logical adjustment of lora network server application
- Supports packet forwarder UDP packet DGRAM MTU setting for preventing the packet loss caused by UDP packet fragmentation,
and solves the problem that auto data recovery mechanism sends buffer message circularly after the network recovery.
- The firmware of neutral version supports custom logo and theme color settings.
- Fixed missing the WiFi AP disable/enable button. Fixed the bug that WiFi configuration doesn’t take effect in some cases. Fixed the bug that AP SSID cannot be searched after the STA connection failure.
- Supports Openvpn connection status and virtual interface IP address display
- Fixed the bug that End device parameter initialization error when using lora network server in EU868/US915 region.
- Supports to select 16 channel plan quickly for the 16 channel gateway.
- Supports automatic repair function for SD card file system, to prevent the SD card file system damage caused by abnormal power failure of gateway.
- Fix other bugs.
Getting ready to return item.