RAK811 is unresponsive using LMIC library

Hi community,

I have been facing the issue of my RAK811 crashing after 1-3 days of working when programming it using this library.

RAKWireless/RAK811_LoRaWAN_Arduino

Do you have idea of what it may be?
I am also using the STM32LowPower.h library to try to reduce consumptions.

Hi @bioshock2k ,

There are many possible reasons why it will crash. Could be electrical, software application code or even the library itself. Since it is a STM32Duino port, the best place to get support will still be their github repository unless the issue is somehow related to the hardware module itself.

1 Like

I understand, but on the electrical part should i be worried?
I am using a regulator to power my RAK811. It shouldn´t be an issue…

I am just thinking aloud. I am not sure what is the setup of your circuit. Actually, I feel that the electrical reason could be less likely the reason unless your circuit is surrounded by lots of EMI noises.

I find the STM32Duino for RAK811 a bit unstable. Honestly, I still have a pending issue with that and the LMIC port of MCCI. I can’t successfully join an OTAA before.

If it is FW related issue (STM32Duino), you need to do some test and have a repeatable fault. Else, it will be hard to fix it.

1 Like

Thank you i did send my question there!

Also i tried to disable the STM32 low power library and now my crash is gone…
Maybe something with that library is messing up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.