RUI Online Compile Errro

Dear Sir
while I Compile Code I Face below Problem

.//Source/stm/service/rui/rui.c:1630:19: error: conflicting types for ‘rui_flash_write’
RUI_RETURN_STATUS rui_flash_write(RUI_FLASH_MODE mode, uint8_t *str, uint32_t len)
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from …//Source/stm/service/rui/rui.c:1:0:
…//Source/stm/STML151/application/rui.h:1052:19: note: previous declaration of ‘rui_flash_write’ was here
RUI_RETURN_STATUS rui_flash_write(RUI_FLASH_MODE mode, uint8_t *str, uint8_t len);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
…//Source/stm/service/rui/rui.c:1647:19: error: conflicting types for ‘rui_flash_read’
RUI_RETURN_STATUS rui_flash_read(RUI_FLASH_MODE mode,uint8_t *str, uint32_t len)
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from …//Source/stm/service/rui/rui.c:1:0:
…//Source/stm/STML151/application/rui.h:1061:19: note: previous declaration of ‘rui_flash_read’ was here
RUI_RETURN_STATUS rui_flash_read(RUI_FLASH_MODE mode,uint8_t *str, uint8_t len);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC gpio.c
CC delay.c
CC fifo.c
stm/Makefile_stm32l151cb:262: recipe for target ‘_build/rui.o’ failed
make: *** [_build/rui.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…

They updated the rui.h header file 4 hays ago: https://github.com/RAKWireless/Products_practice_based_on_RUI_v2.0/blob/master/common%20header/rui.h

Hi @vipul, I tested the following project and it was able to compile successfully. You can try to update the rui.h file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.