Sample Arduino code for ttn-abp, IN865 band

Hi.
I am using RAK2245 Hat with IN865 band. On the node side, using arduino lmic sample ttn-abp code with IN865 band. Looks like the sample code and information for IN865 band configuration is not clear. I am not able to find any sample code for IN865 band as well. Most of the samples available for EU868 band.

Can I get the sample ttn-abp code with IN865 band or any useful link?.
I tried the following configuration in ttn-abp, but it is not working,

#if defined(CFG_in865)

LMIC_setupChannel(0, 865062500, DR_RANGE_MAP(DR_SF12, DR_SF7),  BAND_CENTI);      // g-band
LMIC_setupChannel(1, 865402500, DR_RANGE_MAP(DR_SF12, DR_SF7B), BAND_CENTI);      // g-band
LMIC_setupChannel(2, 865985000, DR_RANGE_MAP(DR_SF12, DR_SF7),  BAND_CENTI);      // g-band

TIA.

HI. The channel line up is OK. The problem is in the rx, tx windows. You can try first to make OTAA , if everything is ok to move to ABP.
You can try to setup RAK2245 to EU868 and to try it, but keep in mind this will be against the law and Alliance.
Can you share some data logs of LMIC node and from packet forwarder in the gateway?
BTW what are you using ChirpStack or TTN?

@velev I will try with OTAA and then share my feedback.
I am using Chirpstack provided by RAK demo cloud server.
We may use EU868 band for testing purpose, but not possible during deployment at site.

You may wish to try https://github.com/mcci-catena/arduino-lmic as although there isn’t a given example for IN866 the maintainer has some familiarity with IN866 so the functionality is more likely to work correctly, and more likely to get fixed if you find specific things it mishandles.

Simply extending from EU868 is going to be more complicated than it seems, as many of the regional parameters are different even though the frequencies are close enough for this to a be software change utilizing the same hardware.