Schematics for RAK2287 and RAK2003 Pi HAT Ver B

Hello RAK team !
Can you publish (or send directly) schematics for RAK2287 and RAK2003 Pi HAT Ver. B ?

I make standalone LORAWAN gateway (RAK2287, uSD, GPS, solar charger, wtc.) and schematics for RAK2287 and RAK2003 very helpfull for me.
Untitled
Untitled-1

Thanks in advance
Mitek

1 Like

Are you likely to solder anything on to these? I personally wouldn’t. If not, you can just measure the power requirements. But as some level of schematic, try the documentation:

https://doc.rakwireless.com/datasheet/rakproducts/schematic-diagram-rak2287
https://doc.rakwireless.com/datasheet/rakproducts/pin-definition-rak2287-pi-hat

1 Like

I see this diagrams but schematics give me more information. RAK2003 more interesting for me. May be RAK guys can help.
I check real consumption for RAK2287 with average 400mA and RAK831 with average 600mA.

1 Like

Hello,
RAK2287 HAT Ver B schematics still unavailable ?

1 Like

Der x893!
Sorry I have no information about a schematik, what you want.
But your project is great!
Do you have mor information aout yout connection to RAK2287, because we need this for connect LoRaWAN sensor to an very old heating system. We want use a raspberry, but it is old out!
Therefor we want to make a rapid gateway with an can infromace for the heater controller.
Thank x893!
Robert

Hello Robert,
i still use RAK2287 with RAK adapter with RPi3 or 4.
For gateway installation you can use RAK repository

It very easy installation scripts for complete ChirpStack server.
Also i use RAK2287 (and RAK831) with MT7688, NanoPI but always via SPI. Also custom package_forwarder with connection up to 4 network servers. So many variants possible.

Best wishes
x893 (Mitek)

1 Like

Dear x983 (Mitek)!
Thank you for the fast response.
Since the connection to Raspberry is a good and quick solution, I have not thought of Raspberry for this application. For several reasons, no Raspberry can be used in this system.
We really liked your application - RAK module & uC. Can you give us “inspirations”? (schematic, code snippet)?
We are considering relaying this gateway with an M0 or M4 as well.
I hope you can help us a little.
With best thanks for your support
Robert
(PS.: This project is an improvement in a charitable institution.)

Hello Robert
I check schematics and see that designed for n-fuse module (the same as semtech picocell with SPI)

You can compare PCI connector for RK2287 and change layout (CadSoft Eagle schematics and layout below)
http://akb77.com/g/n-fuse.rar
I can’t send codes because my hard disk was damaged.

Best wishes
Mitek

Dear Mr. Mitek!
Thanks for the schematic, it’s an inspeiartion.
Too bad your hard drive is broken. I hope you were able to save some data.
I thank you again.
If you had a backup I would be very very very grateful!
With best thanks
Robert

Hi Robert
disk damage two ear ago, Software was not complex and most from package_forwarder (protocol for SX1302 SPI). I use this pcb for RAK2287 with wires connection (without STM32 and other parts, only power parts for LORA board) to small linux computer.
Best wishes
Mitek
P.S. You can contact via Telegram @x89300