I recently started working with the Sensor Hub 2560, and I’m trying to optimize its power consumption for a battery-powered application. I have a few questions:
- Is there a sleep mode available for the Sensor Hub 2560 to reduce battery consumption when it’s not actively detecting or sending uplink data?
- If sleep mode is available, how can I enable it and configure the Sensor Hub to enter sleep mode when there is no activity or uplink transmission?
- Does the Sensor Hub 2560 operate continuously, even when no activity is detected or there is no uplink transmission?
- If the Sensor Hub is always operational, does that mean it will drain the battery power quickly? Are there any recommended strategies or techniques to optimize power consumption in such scenarios?
- Does AT commands sleep mode , put the hub in sleep and remember that mode or when activity is being performed the sleep mode losses.