"Start sending" message stuck when firmware upgrading

Issue: “Start sending” stuck when firmware upgrading
Setup: RAK811 915Mhz- OTAA, USB to Laptop
Server: ChirpStack
Details: I deleted the memory and installed the bootloader (RAK811_BOOT_V3.0.2.bin) onto the RAK811. Next I tried to install the latest firmware for my band (RAK811_v3.0.0.14.H_20200810.bin). I purchased it recently and originally had the beta version on it, which i can’t find anywhere. Within the RAK LoRaButton Upgrade Tool I am recieving a “Start sending…” message with no movement of the progress bar. The Led2(Tx) keeps flashing as well. The “Upgrade Success!” message never displays and I an not able to write or read from the RAK Serial Port Tool.

I enter the following in it:

at+get_config=device:status
BOOT MODE
at+set_config=device:gps:1
AT cmd error.

Here is a screenshot after I have installed the bootloader and try to install the firmware:

The message never advances and the firmware never installs

Dear Johnnystran,

where did you get this latest firmware?

This firmware not applicable to the bootloader (RAK811_BOOT_V3.0.2.bin) version.

I will send your the latest version include bootloader and firmware if you need.

Please private chat me!

Best regards!

I got the firmware from: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/LoRa/RAK811/Firmware/

Please send me the latest version of both bootloader and firmware, thank you!

Hi

I also cannot flash RAK811_v3.0.0.14.H_20200810.bin in older RAK lora wireless. I still not update
RUI_RAK811_V3.0.0.12.H.T_Release.bin is used and can update software but RAK811_v3.0.0.14.H_20200810.bin cannot. need to update bootloader?

Best Regards

Dear Ye,

Why did you upgrade the firmware, the original version was that one?

Hi

I want to use latest firmware and there is auto retry for lora join in version RUI_RAK811_V3.0.0.12.H.T_Release.bin? i want to disable auto join in lora wan. latest firmware disable it already?

Best Regards

Dear Ye,

Please send me the e-mail!

[email protected]

Best regards!