Stop to send in 50 days

Issue: stop to send data to ttn 50 days after restart I have 4 sensors and all stoped

Setup: I must go to the sensor and restart manualy

Server:ttn

Details:

What are the sensors?

What is the graph showing us?

all sensors of the rak 7205 stoped, the graph is only humidity but you can see when it stoped and after I manualy restart it works again

Here you can see the points

Unless you think it’s a humidity problem, this is a distraction.

Can you provide a chart with the battery voltage?

Where are these sensors located?

Have they been running for longer than 50 days previously?

the sensor has stopped but it is not due to the battery or the sensors all worked well, it is some of the firmware maybe
Battery :

Can you answer these please

Two potential areas of concern here:

First 50 days is approximately 2^32 milliseconds and thus a common point at which logic bugs in code that uses a 32 bit millisecond counter are exposed.

Another could be a 16-bit rollover of a LoRaWAN frame count where the node and server disagree if a 16 bit or 32 bit frame counter is being used, for that it would be useful to have a record of the frame count values just before failure.

It would also be very useful to know if the nodes are still transmitting and being picked up by a gateway only to have the packets rejected by TTN, or if they are no longer transmitting at all.

The sensors are outdoor in diferents places
and yes these sensor was working fine before but the same issue was happend before

Thank you Chris
I´m sure that this issue will pass again and then I will try to verify if the node send data and the ttn counter.
Do you think that this issue can be solved reseting de counter?

That’s something you could only determine by finding out if the node is still transmitting packets which are not being accepted for some reason, or if it is no longer transmitting at all.

If there is any of your own code running on the node you should look through any timing-related logic for potential overflow hazards. If you don’t have access to the code, there could still be issues but you can’t readily review them.

Hello,

I am also experienced this on my RAK811 module in RUI.
After 5 days running, the module stop sending data.
Is there any script to detect this event, and to re-join to the LoRaWAN network ?

That sounds like a distinct issue probably unrelated to the one in this thread