Two plates with standoffs

I need to add some extra components to my WisBlock, such as a step-up to 9V and a latching relay. With the Unify enclosures, would it make sense to install a LiPo battery, then a blank plate where I can install the extra components, then some standoffs, then the antenna mounting plate for installing the WisBlock modules? There should be enough height, I’m just a little concerned about messing up the Lora antenna with the custom build.

I guess it is possible.
For the LoRa antenna, if you use the small PCB antenna that comes with the WisBlock Core module, place it inside the enclosure wall as high as possible. It should above other components and not be shadowed by other “metal” parts like battery, electronics.

Thanks @beegee , it’s great having this community where we can get fast, knowledgeable answers!

I was considering using the WisBlock plate with the built-in antenna for the top plate. Do you think that would work?

It is difficult to say without knowing the dimensions of your other components and plates you want to build in.

I would usually get the 3D models and try first in Autodesk Fusion if the stuff will fit in.